Last updated: February 2015
AgendaPop is a product of and affiliated with OpenConcept Systems, Inc.
We analyze information we collect and receive about users in order to figure out what they might be interested in. This helps us improve our products and add features that you want.
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect and receive information about users in a few different ways:
• Information you give us. You can give us information directly. For example, when you sign up to use the OpenConcept Systems apps or request a demo, you may give us information such as your email address or when you otherwise contact us or provide us information directly.
• Information we collect or receive when you use our Services. We also collect or receive information when you use our Services. We collect some of this information using technologies such as cookies. Depending on how you access and use our Services, we may receive:
• Log information. This is information we automatically collect and store when you use our Services. It may include, for example:
• Information about your interactions with our website, apps, and other services you use, the content you view, the search queries you submit, and information in technologies such as cookies;
• Information about how you access those websites, apps, and other services, your browser or operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
• Device information. This is information we automatically collect and store about the device you use when you access our Services. (Note that by “device,” we mean anything you use to access our Services. Device information includes, for example:
• The type of device you’re using (e.g., an iPhone);
• Certain device identifiers that may be unique to your device; and
• IP addresses, operating system, and browser type
• Your Internet service provider.
• Location information. This information can include, for example, your device’s GPS signal and information about nearby Wi-Fi networks and cell towers.
• Information from third-party sources. We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine that with the information we have collected or received about you in other ways.
How We Share the Information We Collect and Receive
We may share information with:
• Affiliates. The information one OpenConcept Systems affiliate receives can be shared among other OpenConcept Systems affiliates.
• Business partners. We may share non-personally identifiable information with select business partners, who may use the information for a variety of purposes, including to provide you with relevant advertising.
• Other parties in response to legal process or when necessary to protect our Services. We may disclose your information – including the contents of your communications with other parties – to other parties, such as when we have a good faith belief that:
• It is necessary to respond to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant, or subpoena);
• The information is relevant to a crime that has been or is being committed;
• An emergency exists that poses a threat to your safety or the safety of another person; or
• It is necessary to protect the rights or property of OpenConcept Systems.
• Other parties in connection with certain business transactions. In the event that the ownership of OpenConcept Systems or its affiliate or their assets changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, your information may be transferred to another company. If we believe a transfer results in a material change in the use of the information we’ve collected or received about you, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of the transfer.
Companies that Provide Services to OpenConcept Systems
Companies that provide services to us or act on our behalf may have access to information about you. These companies are limited in their ability to use information they receive in the course of providing services to us.
Our Commitment to Security
Although no one can guarantee the security of the information collected and received, we do employ a number of safeguards intended to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. Examples of the types of safeguards we may provide (depending on the circumstances) include:
• Storing the data you provide in controlled facilities;
• Limiting access to personal information to employees who need that access to perform their jobs.
If you have questions concerning our information practices with respect to children, or if you would like to review, have deleted, or stop the further collection of your child’s personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OpenConcept Systems is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Services or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
How to Contact Us